Everyone’s loving these Individual Chocolate Molten Lava Cakes and you will too. This easy and delicious dessert will be a brand new favorite!
When it comes to easy and delicious, these Individual Chocolate Lava Cakes Recipe definitely hits the spot.
As the creator of those popular Raspberry Chocolate Mousse Cups, today we feature Ella’s hugely popular sweet treat and you are going to love it.
Chocolate Lava Cakes Ingredients
via Home Cooking Adventure
Makes 6 servings
- 3 eggs
- 4 tbsp sugar
- 6 ounce (170 g) dark chocolate
- 2 tbsp flour
- 1 stick (110 g) butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
Chocolate Lava Cakes Video Tutorial
Ella is in the house to show us how to recreate her Individual Chocolate Lava Cakes Recipe and we promise that you are going to love the results.
This is the perfect end to a special meal and it’s easier than you think. We highly recommend that you view the video tutorial above. This will ensure you achieve perfect results. To see Ella in action, click Play above ^
How To Make Chocolate Molten Lava Cakes
1. Butter six ramekins, or aluminum muffins molds and dust with flour.
2. Melt chocolate and butter over a bain-marie until smooth. Meanwhile beat the eggs with sugar and salt using a whisk or mixer until thick and light yellow.
3. Mix in vanilla extract and flour. Gradually add the melted chocolate and stir well. Pour mixture into the prepared molds.
3. preheat oven to 200°C (400°F). Bake for 10 minutes until the edges are firm and the center is still soft.
Remove and let cool slightly for a few seconds. Run a sharp knife completely around the inside edge of the molds and invert onto plates. Sprinkle powdered sugar on top, and serve immediately.