You are going to love this delicious 4 ingredient no bake peanut butter balls recipe and we have a quick video to show you how. Watch now.
This Peanut Butter Balls Recipe is no-bake and easy to make. With a delicious creamy center and a chocolate shell, it’s easy to see why everyone is loving them.
Often known as Buckeyes, depending on what part of the world you are from, they are a favorite with one and all. The best part? You only need 4 simple ingredients that are likely in your pantry.
Peanut Butter Balls Recipe ingredients
- 3 tablespoons salted butter, softened
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- *10 ounces (285 grams) dark chocolate wafers/melts
Peanut Butter Balls Video Tutorial
via Mel Lockuff, Youtube.
Are you ready to learn how to recreate these yummy peanut butter balls at home? We have included this helpful video tutorial that will step you through the process.
In order to achieve the best possible result, we highly recommend you view. To watch, click Play above now ^
How To Make Peanut Butter Balls Recipe
1. In a small mixing bowl, mix up the first three ingredients, including the softened butter, creamy peanut butter, and powdered sugar.
2. Take about a tablespoonful of the peanut butter mixture and begin to roll it between your hands. Shape it into a round ball and place it on a baking sheet lined with wax paper.
3. Continue rolling until all of your peanut butter mixture has been rolled into peanut butter balls.
4. Add toothpicks (for dipping) to each ball.
5. Chill the peanut butter balls in the fridge or freezer for about half an hour.
6. Melt the chocolate according to package directions.
7. Once your chocolate is ready to go, you can remove the peanut butter balls from the freezer, and start dipping right away.
8. As you partially dip each buckeye into the chocolate, using a toothpick or dipping tool, place it back on the wax paper-lined cookie sheet.
9. Chill the chocolate covered peanut butter balls in the fridge or freezer ’til set, probably about 15-20 minutes.
10. Then remove all the toothpicks and cover up the holes with your finger (optional step).
11. Store them in an airtight container or festive Christmas tin (lined with wax paper) in the fridge.
In the video, the creator uses chocolate wafers. You can use chocolate melts or any other quality dark chocolate and melt it in your microwave or in a double broiler.