This famous video has gone viral all over the world promising to alleviate people’s Tinnitus in seconds. But does it work?
If you suffer from Tinnitus, it can affect your work, social, and family life. Recently a possible Tinnitus reliever was posted on Reddit. It has been huge in online forums with many speaking of their success.
Many sufferers have left comments on the posts, videos, and articles and we thought that it may be helpful to share with our community. It only takes a few seconds to perform and only requires your hands.
via Abdeljalil Atlassi
What Causes My Tinnitus?
Tinnitus is mainly described as a persistent sound in the ear. Some liken it to ringing or an alarm-like sound. Others may hear a whooshing.
Tinnitus can also be a symptom of age-related hearing loss. You may also have popped an eardrum when you were younger. There are a number of things that can bring it on. The most common, according to the Mayo Clinic, is ear hair cell damage.
Inside your ear canal, there are tiny hairs that send signals to your brain. When sound waves cause these hairs to move, your brain interprets this as sound. This is how you hear. If these hairs are bent or broken, they can accidentally send sound signals to your brain.
There are many common causes of Tinnitus. It’s always advisable to meet with a health professional. Be sure to seek out an expert in the Tinnitus field.
The Reddit Tinnitus trick is definitely worth trying. You may be one of the lucky ones that it works for.
How To Do The Reddit Tinnitus Cure
Here is the cure broke down step-by-step:
- Begin by placing your hands flat down in front of you. Place your pointer finger (next to thumb) on top of your middle finger, so it almost looks like you’re crossing your fingers for luck.
- Take your hands in this position and place each of them over your ears, resting your fingers firmly on the back of your head.
- Snap your pointer finger down by sliding it off of your middle finger so it taps the space on your head below.
- Place your pointer finger back on top of your middle finger and repeat this motion 50 times.
- Take your hands off of your ears and enjoy the silence!
Continue scrolling to view the video tutorial.
The Reddit Tinnitus Cure Video
via Abdeljalil Atlassi
As mentioned, this Tinnitus cure was originally posted on Reddit. Although most commenters claim this is a temporary cure, they still continue to do it daily to keep their Tinnitus at bay.
We have included a video and step-by-step instructions to show you how. Click Play above to view ^