Everyone loves Rocky Road and now you can make this delicious Rocky Road Fudge in 5 minutes flat. It’s the perfect sweet treat you’ll adore!
Rocky Road is something everyone loves and today our friends at Foodiful are sharing their 5 minute Rocky Road Fudge that is delicious!
If you have yet to visit, suffice to say they have every old-fashioned favorite that you could want. Every day there is something new and to say we swoon is an understatement!
Rocky Road Fudge Ingredients
- 200g (8oz)milk chocolate chips
- 200g (8oz) dark cooking chocolate, chopped
- 395g (14oz) can condensed milk
- 2 x 55g (2oz) Fry’s Turkish delight, chopped
- ⅓ cup chopped roasted almonds
- 100g (3.5 oz) marshmallows
- ½ cup shredded coconut
Rocky Road Fudge Video Tutorial
Foodiful have made a very quick video tutorial that shows you how to recreate their popular recipe at home. Click Play above ^
How To Make Fudge Recipe
- Melt together the chocolates and condensed milk.
- Once melted and combined stir through remaining ingredients – you’ll need to work quickly.
- Spoon into a lined 20x20cm pan and smooth the top.
- Refrigerate until set. Cut into pieces and serve.
As mentioned earlier, Foodiful is one of our favorite recipe sites. We thank them for sharing this recipe and if you have enjoyed it, be sure to check out their Malteser Fudge Recipe.