This Chicken Doritos Casserole Recipe is super easy to make and tastes great. It’s the ultimate winner dinner ready in 30 minutes.
When it comes to easy breezy meal ideas, WHOot Contributor Dave Hood keeps coming up with the goods. Today he’s back with another winner, his Chicken Doritos Casserole Recipe and it’s a keeper!
If you loved Dave’s Cabbage Rolls or his Chicken Teriyaki, here’s another that you can add to your favorites list. The best part, it’s on the table in 30 short minutes. So, let’s take a look at your shopping list.
Chicken Doritos Casserole Ingredients
via Dave Hood, The Cook’n Share
- 2-3 cups of rotisserie chicken
- 1.5 cup creamed canned corn
- One cup of diced tomatoes
- 1 cup of drained black beans
- 1 cup of cream of chicken soup
- One cup of sour cream
- 1 cup of shredded cheese
- 1 tablespoon of taco seasoning
- ground black pepper
Chicken Doritos Casserole Video Tutorial
via The Cook’n Share, Youtube.
Are you ready to learn how to make Dave’s Chicken Doritos Casserole Recipe? He’s on standby and here to show you how. We highly recommend that you view the video.
This way you can be assured that you will get the very best result. To see Dave in action, click Play above ^
How To Make Chicken Doritos Casserole Recipe
via Dave Hood, Cook’n Share
- Mix ingredients in a bowl until combined well.
2. Roughly Crush Doritos into the base of the casserole dish. Layer mixture on top of Doritos base.
3. Pop casserole into a 350F/180C oven and cook for 20 minutes.
4. Remove from oven and crush more Doritos and shredded cheese on top.
5. Place back into the oven for a further 7 minutes until cheese is golden and bubbly.
6. Garnish with parsley and chopped chilis optional.
Where To Find Dave
Dave Hood is the creative genius behind this fabulous recipe and he has plenty more to share with you. Dave has a website filled with one-pot wonders and plenty of easy to whip up meals.