Gemma is back with another winning recipe that you are going to love. Her 15 Minute Banana Cream Pie is the epitome of comfort food and you are going to love it. Watch the quick video tutorial now.
You simply have to try this 15 Minute Banana Cream Pie Recipe. This is one of Chef Gemma Stafford’s very popular creations and the reviews are glowing too!
The best part, it’s no-bake and easy to make, and did we mention delicious? You will love the results and it’s perfect when you are short on time. There’s a reason it’s everyone’s favorite!
Banana Cream Pie Ingredients
For the pudding filling:
- 3 cups (24floz/675ml) whole milk
- 3/4 cup (6 oz/170g) sugar
- 1/2 cup (2 1/2 oz/71g) flour*
- 3 egg yolks*, lightly whisked
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons (1oz/28g) butter
- 2 bananas, medium, sliced into 1/4 inch thick rounds
- 1 cup (8floz/225ml) cream, whipped
Vanilla Cookie Crust Ingredients
- 3/4 cup (6oz/170g) butter, melted
- 2 cups (6oz/170g) vanilla cookie crumbs (Nila Wafers)
Banana Cream Pie Video Instructions
via Gemma Stafford, Bigger Bolder Baking
Are you ready to learn how to make Gemma’s easy and delicious 15 Minute Banana Cream Pie? She’s on standby and ready to share her handy tips and tricks. We highly recommend that you view, this way you will get the best possible result. To watch, click Play above ^