Everyone loves these Cherry Ripe Balls and we guaranteed that you will too. This 4 Ingredient No Bake Recipe is a must make and they taste amazing! Watch the video now.
You’ll love to make these NO BAKE Cherry Ripe Balls and they couldn’t be easier! They are highly addictive so be warned.
This is one of Wendy from Wendys Kitchen Table’s fan favorites. Like us, it will become yours too in no time at all!
Cherry Ripe Balls Ingredients
- 5 x 52g Cherry Ripe Bars
- 1 packet of Chocolate Biscuits
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- ½–¾ tin sweetened condensed milk
- Desiccated coconut (optional)
Cherry Ripe Balls Video Tutorial
We have included a video from Wendys Kitchen Table. You will love how quick and easy they are.
Whip up a batch now and you can be enjoying them shortly! Click Play above to watch Wendy step you through the recipe now ^
How To Make Cherry Ripe Balls Recipe
- Place the cherry ripe bars, chocolate biscuits, and cocoa in a food processor and blend.
- Add condensed milk, mix in well and roll into balls.
- Covering them with coconut is a nice touch and adds to the texture and yummy taste but this is optional.
Wendy also suggests that to ensure lasting freshness, you store in an airtight container. You should also cut all your Cherry Ripes into small pieces prior to popping them in the blender.
Want more Wendy? Her recipes are loved worldwide on the net. They are good old-fashioned favorites. We recommend -: